As the emerging markets continue to draw investors in, many investors focus on “Asia-Pacific” countries like China, India, Japan and South Korea, but are missing out on other funds targeting the region that offer solid returns, according to an article on Benzinga.
The article highlighted the following funds for their variety of Asia exposure:
- SDPR S&P Small-Cap Emerging Asia Pacific ETF (NYSEArca: GMFS)
- SPDR S&P Emerging Asia Pacific ETF (NYSEArca: GMF)
- iShares MSCI Philippines Investable Market Index Fund (NYSEArca: EPHE)
- EGShares India Consumer ETF (NYSEArca: INCO)
- Global X China Industrials ETF (NYSEArca: CHII)
For the full breakdown on these funds, visit Benzinga.com.